National Animal Of Spain Bull
Bull The National animal of Spain in Spanish culture Bulls are a significant Symbol, mostly in Traditions like Cultural Bullfighting and Running of The Bulls.The Traditional game running of Bulls is Known as “encierro” and Festival name is San Fermin every year in July it takes place in Pamplona in honor of the patron saint San Fermin.Through in the event, bulls are released from the corral to the Streets, observers try to run the National animal of Spain which can be unpredictable.
National animal of Spain Bull is also used for another game called Bullfighting, in this game a Bullfighter sneers and stunt with the bull by Signaling red colored capes to lead the movement of the bull. bullfighter prevent himself from a bull without getting injured, the crowd supports the bullfighter with clapping and the end the bullfighter spear the Bull.
National animal of Spain a Bull is from male species Bos taurus, very aggressive and muscular animal but the female are not muscular (Cows), in height bulls are little taller hen cows. A full adult Bull weight can be approximately 1000 kilograms. its often believed that bulls have horns but cows do not.
Facts About National Animal Of Spain
- Bull: One Of The Horned Male Animals
- Weight: Approximately 500 to 1000 Kg
- Traditional Game Played With The Bull: Encierro And Bullfighting
- Festival Name: San Fermin
- Event City: Pamplona
- Event Duration: A Week Long
- Starts At: Noon of 6th July
- Till To: Midnight 14th July
- People Participate: Over 1,000,000
- Bull Behavior: Aggressive